The Kennett After-School Association is a 501(c)(3) independently funded organization and is registered as a Charitable Organization with the Department of State, Bureau of Corporations and Charitable Organizations. Please see our 2015-16 Annual Report or visit www.guidestar.com for more financial information.
We would like to mention some special partners of the Kennett After-School Association. The Kennett Consolidated School District provides the use of the Kennett Middle School facility for the After-The-Bell program as an in-kind contribution. We are truly grateful to the administration and faculty, who support the program with their volunteer service and personal financial gifts. We extend our thanks to the United Way of Southern Chester County which has been a consistent and generous supporter of After-The-Bell since its inception. And finally, we would like to express our special thanks to the many volunteers, donors, community partners,foundations and in-kind supporters who help to make After-The-Bell a success. Please view our annual report for a complete listing.
You can help support After-The-Bell while having fun at the same time. Click special event for more details of upcoming events and opportunities.
We welcome your donations.
By PayPal/ Credit Card:
Please make donation checks to the
“Kennett After-School Association”
P. O. Box 1068
Kennett Square, PA, 19348
By United Way
Please remember After-The-Bell when designating your United Way donation!
- For the United Way of Southern Chester County (Kennett), write “After-The-Bell”
- For the United Way of Delaware, mark #5908
- For the United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey, mark #12138
List of Foundations and other Major Donors who have supported After-the-Bell during the last two years: (Please forgive any errors or omissions.)
- 1675 Foundation
- Allstate Insurance Company
- Applestone Foundation Inc.
- Arsht-Cannon Fund
- CCRES, Inc
- Chester County Community Foundation
- Chester County Fund for Women & Girls
- Claneil Foundation
- Corrado Construction Company LLC
- Delaware Community Foundation
- EMC Foundation
- Episcopal Church of the Advent
- Exelon Generation Company LLC
- Fidelity Charitable
- Franks Wine
- Genesis HealthCare LLC
- Genuardi Family Foundation
- Hamilton Family Foundation
- Hutton Family HeLP Fund
- Jean and Aaron Martin Fund
- Kennett Middle School PTO
- Kennett Run Charities
- The Kennett Square Inn
- Kennett Weather
- George Krapf Jr. & Son’s Inc.
- The Lions Club of Kennett Square
- Magers Charitable Gift Fund
- Manfredi’s Cold Storage & Distribution
- Marshall-Reynolds Foundation
- Meigs Family Fund
- The Mendenhall Inn
- Michael & Anne Moran
- Mushroom Farmers of Pennsylvania
- The Mushroom Festival, Inc.
- Neil Joines Charitable Fund
- Grace S & W Linton Nelson Foundation
- New Garden Meeting of Friends
- Nonprofit Insurance Services
- Peter Lumber Company
- Phillips Mushroom Farms
- Dr. Richard Ram & Tammy Rosner
- Sara Bowers Committee of the Kennett Monthly Meeting
- of the Religious Society of Friends
- Schwab Charitable Fund
- Sinton Air Conditioning & Heating
- Dr. & Mrs. Peter Soraruf
- Springbank Foundation
- St. Michael Lutheran Church
- Taylor Oil and Propane
- The Timken Company
- The TRI-M Group, LLC
- Umbreit, Korengel& Associates, PC
- United Way of Southern Chester County
- US NELS, INC.
The official registration and financial information of the Kennett After-School Association may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
The Kennett After-School Association will not discriminate in its educational programs, activities, or employment practices, based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation , disability, age, religion, ancestry, union membership, or any other legally protected classification.