Upon registering for After-The-Bell, all students and parents must agree to the Code of Conduct which fosters safety, respect, and self-discipline. All students must behave safely and with respect for themselves and for all volunteers, staff, and other students.
After-The-Bell is based upon a set of core values which are promoted within the program including:
- Respect for self and others
- Caring relationships with adults
- Improved interpersonal & social behaviors
- Appreciation for volunteerism
- Exploration of varied opportunities