Nothing to do after school? Wish you could go bowling or learn a new craft? Want to do your homework then play soccer or basketball? We have lots of fun, inventive, exciting activities for you to join! After-The-Bell is a program made just for you. It’s a voluntary after-school program for Kennett Middle School students. After-The-Bell provides a safe, supervised place for students to have fun – lots of fun! You can choose from a variety of recreational, social, and academic skill-developing activities. We even provide an after school snack and a bus ride home if you need one.And best of all–it’s all free!
Please note we cannot accept registrations before January 8th.
- Winter 2019 Student Registration Brochures:
Students love After-The-Bell.
Participants think the After-The-Bell program is important because:
- “You learn new skills.” – Kennedy
- “You can make new friends at After-The-Bell.” – Ashley
- “Some kids may not be able to do a program outside of school because their parents may not be able to afford it. After-The-Bell is good because it is free”. – Rachel
- “It teaches kids new skills, and you can learn lessons in life.” – Marco
- “It takes away the stress from school”. – Katelin
- “It gives us a chance to meet new people, try new things, and overall have a good time.” – Brad
- “I get my homework done, and I get to have fun with my friends.” – Andrew
- “After-The-Bell builds understanding and learning.” – Britney
- “It gives kids something productive to do after school so they don’t do bad or unproductive things.“ – Dessa ‘Rae