The success of the Kennett After-School Association’s After-The-Bell program is due to the collaboration of many. The Kennett After-School Association enjoys a strong partnership with the Kennett Consolidated School District which offers invaluable support by providing use of the Kennett Middle School facility for the After-The-Bell program; moreover, the faculty and administration support the program with their personal financial and volunteer contributions.
The Kennett -After-School Association is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization supported by community gifts, foundation grants, and the United Way of Southern Chester County. After-The-Bell is free to the students and comes at no direct cost to the taxpayer or the school district. After-The-Bell collaborates with many community organizations, local businesses, and other non-profits for activities, volunteers, and program space.
Please view our annual report for a complete listing of our supporters.
Key Program Features
- Fall, Winter, and Spring Cycles
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 2:35pm to 5:00pm
- A wide variety of Academic, Recreational, Social, and Cultural activities to meet the varied interests of Middle School Students.
- Free After-School program provided at no direct cost to the school district or taxpayer.
- Free healthy snack
- Free transportation home for all students every day.
Please see details by checking on our Latest News link below and on our Founders Page.